Last updated September 12th, 2018
At SeisPetro Geosoftware, LLC (“Company’, ‘we”, “us”, or “our’) we are committed to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. If you have any questions or concerns about our policy, or our practices with regards to your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
1. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We also collect information from you when you purchase a license for our software or contact our email support. This information includes your email address and name.
When you purchase by credit card or online banking, the information is provided to our e-commerce reseller partner (www.FastSpring.com) who processes your order and is covered by their privacy policies (https://fastspring.com/privacy/). The information they provide us with does not include any credit card or bank information. FastSpring may collect additional information in order to comply with our tax obligations in different countries.
2. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
We use personal information collected via our Site for a variety of business purposes described below. We process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests (“Business Purposes”), in order to enter into or perform a contract with you (“Contractual”), with your consent (“Consent”), and/or for compliance with our legal obligations (“Legal Reasons”). We Indicate the specific processing grounds we rely on next to each purpose listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
• To fulfill and manage your orders for Contractual reasons.
• To send administrative information to you for Business Purposes.
• To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for Business Purposes.
• To send you information about product updates, marketing and promotional communications for Business Purposes.
3. WILL YOUR INFORMATION BE SHARED WITH ANYONE?
We only share and disclose your information in the following situations:
• Compliance with Laws. We may disclose your information where we are legally required to do so in order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena (including in response to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
• Vital interests and Legal Rights. We may disclose your information where we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety or any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
• Business Transfers. We may share or transfer your information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
• With your Consent. We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
4. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your personal information, we will either delete or anonymize it, or, if this is not possible (for example, because your personal information has been stored in backup archives), then we will securely store your personal information and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible.
5. HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR IN FORMATION SAFE?
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we process. However, please also remember that we cannot guarantee that the internet itself is 100% secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, transmission of personal information to and from our Site is at your own risk. You should only access the services within a secure environment.
6. WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
In some regions (like the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws. These may include the right (i) to request access and obtain a copy of your personal information, (ii) to request rectification or erasure; (iii) to restrict the processing of your personal information; and (iv) If applicable, to data portability. In certain circumstances, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information. To make such a request, please use the contact details provided below. We will consider and act upon any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Please note however that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before its withdrawal.
If you are resident in the European Economic Area and you believe we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you also have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here: http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080
7. DO WE MAKE UPDATES TO THIS POLICY?
8. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
If you have questions or comments about this policy, you may contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by email at , or by post to:
SeisPetro Geosoftware, LLC
1490 W Canal Court #2000
Littleton, CO 80120